Thursday, July 8, 2010

A start to a new page , HOME page.

I will not write here everyday . I am not sure if i will ever write here again .Well i don't know if i am writing it in the correct place or making a fool out of myself.Well then yes i am having those initial jitters in an unfamiliar place..like..umm...the 1st day in my college or shall i say 1st day in FACEBOOK...well, in the latter case it took me more than a day to actually feel at HOME.

Why am i writing here?? I do not know...Umm probably i want to be considered in those elite group of literary excellent people in college.I am fortunate to be around few brilliant souls as well. But will that help ? I can never write the way they do,leave aside think.Well if u say i want myself to get stereo-typed. .you are not wrong,i have always done that in the past.My past experiences with bold decisions have gone haywire and if THE ROAD IS LESS TRAVELLED ,then there must be a reason behind it.

Now with two paragraphs done along with the element of pride,there is a sense of getting LOST (My red shirt friend might have his eyebrows raised).Well there is and i don't know what to write ( i wanted to use this smiley :( ,yes this one) and what's with the name? Well i wanted to act smart with a non-related TITLE. Yes,you got it right.I wanted to show off. Half way through my engineering i am venturing into all possibilities for a future. .a wealthy future. .and the shortlisted possibility needs me to be good in ENGLISH, well at least . The one who can score 4/5 in the paper.After you read this..chances slim right?? I know they are, but i know i have a good number of days left and an equal number of nights.

I know I still make mistakes with the 'loose' and 'lose'. And i did not get it right the last time.But the RED shirt guy,the most innocently mature of the lot i have come across in college ,came up with his 'BLOOD RED SHIRT' and my only CRUSH philosophy to assist by. Lets see if that helps.You know what i am already blank of topics but i want to use the word..WRITER'S BLOCK...i will use it 'JUST FOR FUN'.

TOPICS amm...MOVIES??? Well i haven't seen enough to actually lament by and the kind i watch is generally not appreciated by many. Series? ? Well three....three episodes are what i have seen of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and when it comes to HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER,I pledge to give it a miss because SHE loved it.Crazy right..? ? i mentioned her in two instances in my last two paragraphs.Like always lets change the topic.

I did not pick a call right now....well its ringing for the third time now..and it dies out. . .WHY? I don't know.I am trying to wrap it around myself. Yes i can read your smile,Blogging(hope this is what it is called) not the right thing haan?. .But then who want to connect with old allies...they were allies after all..mutual benefits were the only mantra then. In the advent of academic glory i lost friends.Few went ahead,few were left behind.In both the cases i have been the guy who was complaining.And i do not think Genes are to be blamed for this.It was a question of being loved and looked upon.And in that advent the REAL ME lost. .Well the wandering began much earlier than that...when i used to cry to wear a 'FULL PANT'..or when defeating JOJO in chess was my ultimate motif and growing as tall as DADABHAI was the only ambition.

Now look what CRUSHing topic change just did. .helped me fill another para! ! Is this my diary? ?WELL....I don't know. Can this not be one? ?Let us check out all possibilities. I write this in a book..Junior Debbarma will end up getting a gaze on it and the agenda spoils.So this a better place Score 1-0.

My generous friends who have rectified me in 'N' number of occations...ehh..'N ' is an exaggeration right now...let me say a 'good' number of times will obviously not think of me writing a blog.so the place is quite safe. Score 2-0.

What ! ! waiting for more?? come on..! This is a low scoring game . .haven't you heard about 'jabulani' .2-0 is a fairly decent score.So i win and so i continue here.

This reminds me of world cup.Yeah,I did like it. Well 'love' is the word ...but thanks to facebook i LIKE everything these days. And this time the 'like' has something to do with genes i guess;or the vuvuzelas ??? Well then in either case who cares,i am not watching.An ARGENTINE by footie i can never see what my team had suffered.And i blame no one.I love that short man on the sideline smoking cigar and emoting like ever since i saw him.

Now this is it,a shouting Indian mother is enough reason to freeze midway.Concluding is always an easier choice.And writing just anything is FUN.I might write again,emote more but would lie at no occations because all of a sudden speaking about myself is no more bragging.So a concluding line....err i think a GOOD BYE should do.

2 comments:

  1. Suppu's first Blog....I thought I will get something ...much different ....from wat i got to read in it. But its different...unique..and ..thats good...and above all....I liked the way you CRUSHed my expectations!!(*wink)

    ReplyDelete